Saturday, August 1, 2015

Reunited and It feels so Good

Me and my nephew. He looks so disinterested.
I woke early super excited to go back to California. Since I woke up so early I decided to have my last breakfast at the dining hall. Right after breakfast Alana was at the campus and it was time to head to the airport. Thankfully the flight went smoothly but unfortunately I wasn't really able to fall asleep.

The awesome view of SF
Since I had the window seat I was able to see the flight land and the landscape looked beautiful. Before I knew we were back the ECHS and Don was snapping our last group photo. I was delighted to see that my nephew. My sister and him just came back to California a couple days ago and I was surprised to see he had grown up so much.

When I got back home I was glad to finally eat my mom's food. I was really tired after the long trip and I spent the whole day falling in and out of sleep. At this point I am so tired, I just want to sleep .

No comments:

Post a Comment