Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Chocolate Milkshake

So today my cohort was supposed to meet at Fat Apple's. Originally I intended to walk there but then my toe got really hurt, so I asked my mom to drop me off. I thought I was going to get there late but surprisingly I managed to get there early.

Then we all waited for everybody to be there. Once everybody was there we walked in the Fat Apple's. I have never been to Fat Apple's so I didn't know what to expect. The bakery there looked so nice. I was already getting hungry.

We all sat down on a table and just talked about random stuff. I ordered Fish and Chips, although I wasn't able to finish all of it. Then for desert I ordered a chocolate milkshake. That was the best chocolate milkshake I have ever had. It was beautiful it made my whole day.

The time few by and before I knew it was time to go home. I said goodbye to everyone and then waited for my mom to pick me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment