Friday, July 24, 2015

A Perfect Day in the Windy City

This morning I woke up extra early, two hours earlier than I normally do and worked on my lab report. I have been working on it non stop, trying to get a good grade, I hope it pays off. Today in class we looked at our hand washing lab results and was very surprised with my results. I learned that my hands are A LOT cleaner than I would have ever imagined. It was so interesting.

Today's weather was amazing!!!!! It reminded me of back home in California. Not blazing hot or humid, it was just right, a warm wind that made my hair flow back and made me feel alive. I miss the food that my mom makes, although the food here is pretty good, it doesn't do my mothers food justice.

After class, my friend and I went to get a tea and we wound up walking around the entire building on accident. When we got back to our dorm, we powered through our lab reports and finished them before dinner. We were so proud of ourselves that at dinner we treated ourselves to ice cream and cookies. Turning our lab reports in was the best feeling. I hope we get good grades because we have worked so hard on them for the past week and a half.
Alexis being Alexis


No comments:

Post a Comment