Thursday, July 30, 2015

Life is a Beach

It gets cold in the lounge.

This morning I woke up late even though I had planned on waking up early to work on my lab report. Today in class I worked on my lab report because my teacher gave us time to work on it in during class. We watched a very interesting movie called Contagion. It was about the transmission of diseases and how fast they spread. My favorite part of the movie was when the daughter and her boyfriend had their senior prom in the living room.

We sometimes get our work done.


After class Avanti and I walked to the beach on 57th street.  It was beautiful and I had an amazing time. I can't swim so I ended up floating around but it still felt really refreshing. The when I got back my friends had ordered food for me and it was amazing, since I was famishing I literally just boggled up the food. After dinner, we went to a karaoke and ice cream night and I had a blast. They played all of my favorite songs and there was even a dance off between two boys. And now yet again we are all bundled up trying to work on our lab report but miserably failing.

No comments:

Post a Comment