Friday, July 17, 2015

Fantastic Friday

Just the fact that today is the last day of the first week of class, makes it fantastic. I am so glad it's
Friday. Even though Ms. Freeman unloaded a whole bunch of work from introductory essays to literature analysis, at least I have a few days of leeway before it is due. The RA has planned  trips to Millennium Park and Chicago Chinatown. Based off my work load I am only able to go to one, in order to have enough time to finish my work. I hear Chicago Chinatown isn't as popular as Cloud Gate in Millennium Park, so I think I'm going to be devoting most of my time to the Millennium Park Saturday afternoon.

The University of Chicago is also holding an info session and tour tomorrow morning. It depicts a bad image of yourself if you attend the Summer Program, without going to the info session. Knowing that UChicago is definitely a school i would apply to in the future, I am actually interested in learning more about the school. So I guess tomorrow I wont be able to sleep in. But I also want to keep my normal sleep schedule, so I am probably going to sleep and wake up at the same time over the weekends. 
Millennium Park


No comments:

Post a Comment