Thursday, July 16, 2015

Walking in the Rain

Since we got in late yesterday, I was super sleepy in my class today. So far today was the most hectic class day. We had to tons of lab but what was challenging was that we kept shifting the labs we were doing. Like we would do half part of one lab and then start on another and the whole time you had to keep track of what to write in the lab book. One of our experiment actually ran late and we had to stay after class for a while, but I don't mind. 

Rain!!!!!
Something that I definitely appreciate about my class is my teacher Mss. Fineschi and our lack of homework. During the experiment today I actually ended up puncturing my agar gel twice and I got a bit worried, but Ms.Fineschi was so nice about it and assured me everything was fine. She is that kind of a teacher who makes the class a type of an environment where you are comfortable. Also I especially appreciate our minimum homework, Most of our work is done in lab so we get some homework but not a lot and from what I've heard other classes have ton of homework. I guess I got lucky.

On our way to the gym.
After class we all hung out and the lounge for a while then me, Emma and Alexis decided we were going to go to the gym. I haven't been to gym in a long time so I was looking forward to it. After lunch I was surprised to discover it was raining. As we headed out to the gym I thoroughly enjoyed the rain. After being an hour at the gym as I stepped out of the gym doors it felt like I had stepped into a sauna. The rain had let up and it was nice and warm. Coming back to the dorms I did curfew check-in, took a shower and now I am going to tidy up my room. Plus it was the last day of fasting and tomorrow is Eid, a muslim holiday, so I am super excited. I just realized most of my recent blog have weather related tittles, Oh Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment