Monday, July 20, 2015

Magical Monday

The dining common was packed to capacity since new summer programs started this week. The line for food were huge so I just ended up eating donuts since I didn't want to wait in line. Getting to the class I was glad to know that today our class was going to Lake Michigan to collect samples. The beach was so nice and there was a nice breeze going. It was really nice just to be able to dip my feet in the water. We stopped for milkshakes before going back to the lab and plating our samples.
It finally feels like summer.

Coming back to the dorms me, Alexis, and Emma decided to do our laundry. While doing the laundry I finally stopped procasinating and started doing my lab report. After the laundry we all had dinner together. The cafeteria was still super rushy but a bit better than before. We all realized that we still need to complete our lab report before it's too late. We all just talked, listned to music and tried to do our lab report and the rest is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment