Saturday, July 25, 2015

A day in the Town

Alexis, me, and Defne,
This morning I woke up and went down to breakfast to meet my friend Alexis. We ate then we went into the city and walked along Michigan Ave. Alexis, Defne and I went shopping and we bought so much stuff. On our way back we got a little lost but found our way in no time.

When we finally got back to the dorms, it started to rain but didn't last very long. We got back a little late and missed lunch in the dinning hall so we ate lunch at the cafe down the street. It was so delicious. Defne introduced us to a new show, Gossip Girl. When we got back, we ate our lunch in one of the lounges and watched the show. Alexis fell asleep while watching.

My friends and I thought it was going to pour down rain. But it actually was a very nice day. It got warmer further into the afternoon and more humid. The sun was out and felt really nice today.  Currently we are binge watching Gossip Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment